For FAU staff
Childcare places for children of FAU staff
The childcare places listed here are regular childcare places for children of University staff. A total of 104 childcare places are available to staff in the childcare facilities run by the University’s cooperation partners.
Some of these places are reserved by the F³G consortium of collaborative research centers for the children of staff involved in various collaborative research centers.
The places are for full-day childcare, but they can be converted into half-day places upon request.
As childcare places are still very rare in the ER/N/FÜ region, it is extremely important that you register at least one year in advance!
Age-Group: 12 months to 6 years
Allocation of places: On a first come, first served basis, with a waiting list; in Nürnberg: generally via the childcare portal (please first contact the daycare facility directly to check their registration process).
- Determined individually by the various childcare facilities.
- If necessary, the youth welfare office (Jugendamt) may cover the cost of childcare.
To register, please fill out the registration form (preferably one year in advance) and send it to the childcare facility:
- Application form “Kleiner Stern”
- Application form “Pfauennest”: nursery, kindergarten
- Application form “Kuschelecke”
- Application form “Uferstädtchen”
- Application form “milliOHM Kinderkrippe”
|AWO-Kinderhaus „Kleiner Stern“
Head: Claudia Morgenstern
Head: Kathrin Stahl
Head: Nadja Scherzer
Head: Angelika Rutz
|Champini Sport-Kita Nürnberg St. Paul
Head: Gabriele Gierse-Lincke
Head: Stephanie Barnók